Surveys indicate that more than 70% of workers are not fully engaged at work. You may be one of them. This pervasive problem costs business billions and often costs employees their health. The culprit most often cited? The boss. Survey after survey places the blame for poor engagement on supervisors who don’t know how to effectively lead employees.
But how can this be? Particularly when there is a nearly endless supply of readily available leadership podcasts, blogs, courses, and other training material? One source cites the 1.5 trillion books and articles written on the subject in just the last 10 years. The problem stems from a lack of effective material that does more than supply information. Leaders at ALL levels need information that helps them apply concepts to drive engagement.
If you are one of the millions of workers who don’t have a boss who gets it, what do you do? Consider following the All-In Roadmap to increase not only your engagement but also the engagement of everyone around you.
Here’s why. The All-In Roadmap is:
- Simple – five key focus areas make it easy to apply the Roadmap.
- Flexible – the Roadmap changes as you and your needs change.
- Practical – case studies help you apply the five key focus areas to your own situations.
- Applicable to companies of all sizes – from startups to multinationals, the Roadmap works.
- Trans-industrial – the Roadmap works for product or service businesses, non-profits, or government.
- Research-based – road tested and backed by research, the Roadmap is well supported.
- A professional and personal tool – the Roadmap works in every area of your life.
- Resilient during tough times – the Roadmap is proven even in market crashes and war zones.
- Result-driven – the Roadmap has been used to triple the growth rate of million and billion dollar organizations.
- FREE – you can sign up for the All-In Roadmap here.
Using the All-In Roadmap will help you and those around you engage, and drive sustainable growth.
What do you have to lose, other than the excuse that your boss is keeping you from being your very best?
It’s time to be All-In!